Welcome to the Quaker City Motor Sport Service Department
Quaker City Motor Sport is home to a motorcycle service department near Philadelphia and Bala Cynwyd, PA. Our team of technicians is factory trained and has years of experience you can rely on.
Whether you’re bringing your motorbike in for some regularly scheduled maintenance or you’re looking for help with a accessory upgrade, our technicians have you covered. Simply schedule a service appointment online to get started!
Motorcycle Service Department
Our motorcycle service department is staffed by a team of factory-trained technicians who specialize in caring for the maintenance and repair needs of Triumph, Ducati, BMW, and Royal Enfield motorbikes. We’re ready to handle:
- Factory Service
- Yearly Service
- Warranty Service
- Insurance Repair
- 12k / 16k / and 24k major services include FREE detail and wash
Once you schedule a service appointment online, simply drop off your bike, and we’ll get to work.
* We reserve the right to refuse any and all work on NON Triumph , BMW, Ducati, and Royal Enfield motorcycle brands. We also enforce a model year cut off for the brands we carry. Details: Triumph (1993 or older) BMW ( 2004 or older ) Royal Enfield ( 2007 and older ) Ducati ( 2004 and older ). IF your unsure please email us for a case by case request. We do not work on vintage motorcycles (1960-1996) WE DO NOT WORK ON MOTORCYCLE SIDE CAR CONVERSIONS / TRIKES/ OR ANY 3 OR 4 WHEEL CONVERSIONS.
One of the most popular services we provide here at our motorcycle service department is our quick yearly service. If you recently rode off on a new motorbike, you’ll want to bring it back within the first 600 miles for your first oil change. After that, you can schedule an oil change every year regardless of miles, or every 6,000-10,000 depending on manufacture recommendation.
We can also handle other repairs which include:
- Brake pad replacement and brake fluid flush
- Coolant flush
- Tires mounted and balanced
- Yearly / annual oil change
- Pennsylvania State Inspection
If you need a place to get your motorcycle washed, make an appointment with our detail department. Our detail guru knows how to make your bike look like new. Plus, regularly washing your motorcycle also helps keep key components, like the engine, seals, and belts, performing at their best.
Motorcycle Parts and Accessories
The parts department here at our motorcycle service department is stocked with both aftermarket components and genuine OEM (original equipment manufacturer) parts. Our OEM components are made by the same people who built your motorbike, so they’re sure to fit just right and provide a long-lasting fix.
If you’re looking to add unique personality to your motorcycle, we have the parts needed to get the job done. Our technicians are on standby to help you get everything installed.
We can also help you get into new riding gear, like helmets, gloves, and jackets, so you can stay safe and look good while riding through the city.
Schedule a Service Appointment Today!
Whether your motorcycle is due for maintenance or it’s time for an in-depth service repair, our service department near Philadelphia and Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania, is the place to go. Our team of technicians will have you back on the road in no time.
Contact us at Quaker City Motor Sport today!